Nov 10, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Guys, one of you complained when we posted a huge Matt Walker dog picture that was over a year old. Well, we still thought it was awesome and we wanted to look at pictures of horse-sized puppies instead of talking about horrific scandals for a minute, so we posted it. But, if this experience left you in need of a more recent picture of a huge creature from the Flyers’ twitter feed, we now have that as well. Unless you have aquatic nightmares easily, you should see whatever the hell Craig Berube caught today during the Flyers’ annual bonding trip (which, by the way, is on our bucket dream list).
Pic below for those not hip to the twitters yet.
They say it’s a 200-lb grouper, but while I’m no fish expert, I’m fairly certain that is an alien pod/vessel/trojan horse that will bisect and release a small army of much smaller AMPHIBIOUS grouper with intentions of taking over the boat.
It was sure nice knowing you, all the Flyers.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return