Sep 27, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
Two of the best words in the English language: FREE and BEER.
To celebrate adding the title of America’s largest American-owned brewery to their existing title as America’s oldest Brewery, the neighborly folks at Yuengling are giving away free beer in Philadelphia tomorrow night.
At precisely 6:30 p.m. on Friday, September 28, National Drink Beer Day, Philadelphians 21 and older are invited to one of more than 250 bars, both in the city and the suburbs, to receive a free bottle of lager and a personal ‘thank-you’ from 5 th-generation brewery President and owner Dick Yuengling.
Yuengling says there will be upwards of 10,000 bottles of free beer there for the taking. Dick Yuengling will make a special toast to all of Philadelphia at precisely 6:30 p.m. Friday night and you can tune in to watch it on Comcast SportsNet.
Free beer is free until all the free beer is gone. And remember: drink beer.
Here’s a full list of the bars where you can score a free Lager tomorrow night.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money