Don’t forget: Flyers game watch party and The700Level meetup at Smith’s Restaurant and Bar one week from today
Jan 16, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
We’re exactly one week away from our Flyers game watch party at Smith’s Restaurant and Bar which will go down next Thursday, January 23rd when the Flyers take on the Blue Jackets on the road. We’ve got a pretty great list of you who’ve already RSVPd to come out and enjoy a few cold ones while meeting some fellow Level readers and writers. It should be a great time.
There will certainly be some solid food and drink specials, with $3 Bud Lights and Lagers and also $10 pizzas. $4 Magic Hats. We’ll have some free t-shirts and other things to giveaway, so keep an eye out for those.
If you’d like more info, you can check out the event Facebook page and RSVP there to give us a better idea of numbers.
And for the comment of the week, we went with a one liner from red2gold on the Drexel half court shot that won a student free hoagies for a year from Jimmy John’s. He’ll receive a $25 gift card to Smith’s.
|will on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|FlyersFan on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Shane Gostisbehere on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money