Dec 8, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
Two key fights from last night’s Flyers-Sabres game, the details of which can be found here.
The first was between Zac Rinaldo and Corey Tropp…
Didn’t go so well for the young Flyer, but it didn’t hurt his team, who owned the second period after scoring to close out the first, just before this scrap.
Marc-Andre Bourdon tangled with Matt Ellis in the second after Ellis took exception to a boarding by Bourdon on Nathan Gerbe. Pretty solid melee here:
Ellis would pick up the instigator penalty, negating what would have been a Sabres power play. The Flyers scored not long after, so the bullet was dodged, but Bourdon could still hear from the league.
Videos via Hockey-Fights.com.
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return