Oct 13, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
…of Chateau Briere.
The Briere household never appears to be a quiet place, what with Claude Giroux living there along with Danny’s three sons last season, and 18-year-old Sean Couturier looking to get a room this year.
Giroux has moved up in the world, and has his own pad this season, but Couturier appears set to move in in the near future.
awhile,” said Couturier, who contributed to the Flyers’ 5-4 win over
Vancouver on Wednesday night by setting up Jakub Voracek’s second-period
goal for his first NHL point in his third game. “I’m told I can stay
there all year.”
The youngster’s play has been pretty damn good so far this season. He found himself killing a number of penalties last night and notched his first point as a Flyer. Watching him play last night, I was reminding myself over and over in awe that the kid is only 18.
There’s a bright right future for him in Philly.
>>Couturier ready to bunk with Briere [Courier Post]
watch his helper from last night here:
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money