Jun 20, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
There’s a decent chance that, at some point in your Internet-surfing life, you’ve probably pulled the little yellow peg man onto a Google map and taken a look at a 360-degree image of your street.
How’d you like to do that with the Wells Fargo Center?
A friend of ours inside the building gave us a heads up that the Google Street View team was on site at Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday, mapping the building with these futuristic machines that likely will one day become our overlords.
The team is also supposed to walk around the exterior of the building wearing one of these.
And to give you an idea what you’ll be able to see inside, check out what they’ve already done with Lucas Oil Stadium:
If you play around with it long enough, you can see inside the stadium, the concourse, the club boxes and even the locker room.
No word on whether the team will be crossing over 11th and/or Pattison to map the Lincoln Financial Field or Citizens Bank Park while they’re here.
We’ll be entertaining ourselves at Universal Studios and Sea World in the meantime:
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return