Sep 26, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
This one will probably please plenty of Philadelphia Flyers fans missing out on their regularly scheduled hatred of Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby due to the NHL being locked out. Who needs actual real-life games to partake in a little Sid schadenfreude?
Via the video game junkies over at Kotaku comes what is being dubbed as a glitch in EA Sports’ NHL 13 that allows you to do a “Hercules Check” that sends an opposing player over the boards and into the stands.
Naturally, the first demonstration is with Sidney Crosby.
Here’s what Kotaku says about this wonderful find:
This is a glitch video to end all glitch videos, and not just because that’s a player getting checked over the glass and into the fourth row
of a hockey arena. It’s also Sidney Freaking Crosby, the Pittsburgh
Penguins superstar who has lost, like, an entire season’s worth of games
due to concussions, going back to early 2011.
If you need to know how to replicate this fantastic maneuver, they explain here.
We don’t like you either, digital Sidney Crosby.
|Hiccup on Sproles trade doesn’t make muc…|
|Drew P on 3 Stars: Flyers dispatch of sh…|
|Drew P on MATCHDAY: It’s a fine da…|
|theVeRuMLabss on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return