Sep 19, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
Where in the world is Ilya Bryzgalov? Russia, obviously.
Panotch has confirmed a report initially from TheFourthPeriod.com that Ilya Bryzgalov has signed with CSKA of the KHL. Bryzgalov reportedly intended to move back to Russia during the lockout, so he’ll be playing a little hockey while he’s at it.
Bryzgalov is the third Flyer to jump to the KHL thus far, joining Rusty Fedotenko and Jake Voracek.
On the plus side, these guys stay relatively sharp, while their teammates continue to rent the rink at Skate Zone.
On the down side, potential injury.
Are we going to have to start doing KHL pregame threads around here?
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money