Oct 15, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
After checking in with the studs in Germany, the youngsters on the Phantoms, and generally just starting to finally miss the Flyers and the NHL, it was with great pleasure that we got to see today that Ilya Bryzgalov is still out there in the cosmos to bring a smile to our face.
Now, if Bryz has taught us anything, it’s that no matter where you go in the universe, gravity will be there to bring you back down to earth — except maybe for black holes… or on the moon. Okay, so maybe gravity isn’t the same everywhere, but it certainly exists in Russia as you can see in this fantastic clip of Bryzgalov falling down for no apparent reason whatsoever while playing goal overseas.
I’m sure Bryz would have some interesting thoughts on his spill. Too bad Panotch isn’t in Russia to ask him about it.
via Puck Daddy
|aspohr89 on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money