Aug 15, 2011, 2:54 PM EDT
Yes, there were no games played in Philly sports yesterday or today. So we’re left with Evan Turner and JVR discussing manicures and pedicures on Twitter.
On Saturday, Reemer was supporting soccer and today he’s getting behind male grooming. Oh how we long for the day of playoff beards.
JVR tweeted this @ Evan Turner today:
@thekidet look good feel good play good
In response to this:
Mani and pedi time. My nails have gotten too long!
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money