Jul 31, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Funny men Will Ferrell and Zack Galifianakis were visitors at the National Constitution Center on Tuesday afternoon to add the final and most important signatures to the
Declaration of Independence the United States Constitution. Wait, not that. They were actually promoting their new movie, The Campaign.
Ferrell, a fan of the Stanley Cup Champion L.A. Kings, took the opportunity to point out that the Philadelphia Flyers fell short of his team in 2011-12.
He warmly thanks the Eagles players for attending the event, then a bit more coldly welcomes the Flyers players, “who did not make the Stanley Cup Finals against my L.A. Kings.” [video below]
He was promptly booed by local lovers of independence.
Galifianakis then started a “Go! Home! Will!” chant.
Noted Flyers tough guy Zac Rinaldo was in attendance and should have punched Ferrell to really get some attention for the new movie.
Sadly, Jason Kelce (who was in attendance) and Galfianakis did not compare beards in the below video.
Here’s another shot:
— Anthony SanFilippo (@AnthonySan37) July 31, 2012
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money