Oct 24, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
While many players are keeping themselves busy during the NHL lockout by hoping overseas to play some puck in Europe, coaches can’t just latch on to another professional team for a few games and jump ship once the lockout ends. But they could coach some teenagers!
That’s what Flyers head coach Peter Laviolette has been filling his time with as of late assisting with his sons’ team, according to his lovely wife Kristen who was a guest on DNL on Wednesday afternoon.
What does Mrs. L have to say about her husband’s coaching style with the youngsters? He’s taking it easy on them, right?
Well, it depends how old they are. If you’re under fourteen or so you may find yourself puking during practice. Yes, Lavvy is teaching the JAM at a very young age.
But that seems to have been when he first started out. Kristen has made him ease up on the boys as of late.
I’d still probably watch an HBO series about Lavvy trying to motivate a junior high hockey team.
And in closing: pleasecomebacksoon pleasecomebacksoon pleasecomebacksoon.
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mostel on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Dom on Why the upcoming free agency b…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return