Jul 1, 2013, 12:26 PM EDT
The Flyers faithful’s reaction to the team’s early moves at the NHL Draft over the weekend was mixed, but they certainly made their opinions known. Those crazy Flyers fans will have an even better chance to voice their opinions on the draft — and boo the crap out of Gary Bettman — in person next year when the NHL Draft will be held at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philadelphia.
The 2014 NHL Draft will take place over two days, June 27th and 28th, and the Flyers will play host. From the NHL:
The event will take place at the Wells Fargo Center, home of the Flyers. NHL club executives, scouts and coaches will be present on the NHL Draft floor while more than 10,000 fans and 500 print, television and radio media are expected to attend. It will be the first time the city and facility will host the NHL Draft.
The logo includes Independence Hall on the bottom. Neat.
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money