Feb 23, 2013, 4:28 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell played his first game back with the Flyers this afternoon and attempted to get rid of the rest caused from all of that time spent throwing his remote control at the TV. No, really. That’s what he said he was doing while not playing. Hartsy returned to the ice with a new tinted visor this afternoon that looked rather badass, in my humble opinion.
The Flyers got down early but found a way to fight back and earn the 5-3 victory over the Jets. More on the win here.
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money