Jan 15, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
Though he doesn’t say much. It had been over a month since we last heard from Flyers’ captain Chris Pronger, who had not spoken publicly since news broke he would not return to the ice this season due to the effects of severe post-concussion syndrome. On Saturday, he did not sound like a man who was any closer to making a comeback.
According to Tim Panaccio’s report, Pronger has gone into seclusion since he was diagnosed, and team officials are concerned the defenseman could be suffering from depression. There is no noted progress on his condition.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money