Jun 12, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Doing my morning rounds, I saw a handful of interesting articles on the Flyers’ current plight in trying to sign free agent goalie Ilya Bryzgalov and thought, I’ll put together a bit of a Bryzgalov reader. Then I stopped by Puck Daddy and saw that our old friend Wyshynski had done exactly that. Rather than redouble his efforts, here’s a link to Puck Daddy’s well done roundup.
In short, Ilya’s gonna be costy. In terms of cash, years, and probably a valuable player or two.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money