May 11, 2011, 4:06 PM EDT
Ed Snider feels the same way about the Flyers goalie situation as you do. He never wants to see this team go through what they did this postseason, rotating goalies in and out at a head-shaking clip.
The Flyers top man talked to the Inquirer and shared his opinions about the discouraging post season and how he never wants to see that goalie carousel again.
And from Sam Carchidi:
On the one hand, he’s saying they’ll never go through that again. But on the other, Bob is likely to be given a crack at starting in training camp.
It’s the Flyers goalie situation. A final answer in net just seems like a foreign concept, but at least you know it frustrates Snider as much as it does you.
>>Snider wants a goalie, too [Inquirer]
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money