May 11, 2011, 4:06 PM EST
Ed Snider feels the same way about the Flyers goalie situation as you do. He never wants to see this team go through what they did this postseason, rotating goalies in and out at a head-shaking clip.
The Flyers top man talked to the Inquirer and shared his opinions about the discouraging post season and how he never wants to see that goalie carousel again.
And from Sam Carchidi:
On the one hand, he’s saying they’ll never go through that again. But on the other, Bob is likely to be given a crack at starting in training camp.
It’s the Flyers goalie situation. A final answer in net just seems like a foreign concept, but at least you know it frustrates Snider as much as it does you.
>>Snider wants a goalie, too [Inquirer]
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return