Mar 2, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
Sometimes you wake up on a Saturday and forget the Flyers are playing in ten minutes. But what better way to start your day than with a little Flyers hockey and some hair of the dog day boozing?
The Flyers will look to build off their nice win earlier in the week today as they take on the Ottawa Senators. Danny B. has had their number as of late.
Danny Briere has 8 goals and 11 assists over his last 18 games versus Ottawa. Had a hat trick last January (and a fight that game, too).
— Sarah Baicker (@sbaickerCSN) March 2, 2013
Okay, now the game starts in seven minutes, so we won’t waste any more of your time. Just put on CSN.
Lot’s of DOOPing today, please.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return