Jan 24, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Somebody can’t wait until Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday nights.
According to the Flyers’ Instagram account, goalie Steve Mason has a hot new mask to go along with his new multimillion dollar contract.
It’s save to say Mase is something of a zombie fan as the new mask features undead Flyers players Claude Giroux, Wayne Simmonds, and Jake Voracek.
As one person said on Twitter, “Great mask, accurately depicts the play of the team of late.”
Mason even has a stick to match:
|theVeRuMLabss on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
|Krod Mandoon on Show Me Something: After 4 yea…|
|thesixersbench on MATCHDAY: It’s a fine da…|
|Dave on Sproles trade doesn’t make muc…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return