Jan 22, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
By the time Thursday night rolls around you’re probably going to have cabin fever like whoa and want to get out of your cramped apartment. What better way to do that than to join us at Smith’s Restaurant and Bar right in Rittenhouse in Center City Philadelphia.
Join fellow The700Level.com readers, writers, and stalkers while enjoying a few cold beers and watching the Flyers take on the Columbus Blue Jackets on the road.
Feel free to RSVP for the event here. The puck drops around 7:00 pm so we’ll probably show up around 6:15 or so to get some food in us prior to having to converse with all of you beautiful people.
Here’s the Google Maps page for Smith’s in case you need directions.
There will be some solid specials: $3 Bud Lights and Lagers, $4 Magic Hats, $10 pizzas, etc. Ask your bartenders. And tip well.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money