Jan 23, 2013, 6:18 PM EDT
Well, shit. First Brayden Schenn gets a game suspension for his hit on Anton Volchenkov last night and now Scott Hartnell is apparently out indefinitely after getting hit on the foot with a puck during their loss to the Devils.
From the Flyers on Hartnell:
will be out indefinitely with a left foot injury. We will know more on
this within a day or two as we await results of tests.”
So much for that being nothing.
And here’s Brendan Shanahan on Schenn’s suspension, which seems a tad steep, but may be appropriate.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money