Oct 2, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Better drop that puck soon, ref. Max Talbot has his eagle eye on it.
With the lockout going strong, NHL players are finding plenty of other places to skate. In Max Talbot’s case, he’s currently involved in a Quebec vs. Montreal exhibition with new Flyers teammate and good friend Bruno Gervais. But in this case, it’s the unconventional
activity in his spare time advertising campaign that caught our attention.
Via Pro Hockey Talk, Talbot has found another way to scrape together some spare cash during the lockout: shilling for a video game. As part of a series of promos for the upcoming Assassin’s Creed III, here is doctored footage of Talbot’s trick-shot archery.
Updated: initially it didn’t occur to me to verify whether or not
the video was real, but upon watching it with, you know, my eyes and
ears open, it was very obviously fake. The Philly Post has more information along with another video where Talbot performs a one-finger push-up.
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals.” Indeed.
By the way, Talbot and Gervais are currently skating for team Montreal, while former Flyer and reigning Stanley Cup Champion Simon Gagne represents Quebec.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages