Feb 14, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Oh, man. If you didn’t already miss seeing Jaromir Jagr in orange and black this season, this amazing group of fans in Calgary last night will surely make you long for the days of the Jagr Salute in Philadelphia.
The brilliant group of Jagr-through-the-years all rock the fantastic mullet that the future Hall of Famer has made iconic.
I kept looking at this photo thinking there needs to be a collective noun for a group of Jagrs together. Perhaps a group of Jagrs should be known as a “mullet.” Maybe a “shelf” of Jagrs?
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return