Oct 18, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Last week, we showed you a picture of the Flyers’ ice, finally set inside the Wells Fargo Center. This week, we have video of “Ice Guy” on a Zamboni. We’re now 33 days into the NHL Lockout.
If you think that’s depressing, check out this timely article from Deadspin about what could have happened shortly following the announcement of the cancelled season in 2005, when Bain Capital offered the owners $3.5 billion to buy the league.
Gary Bettman or Mitt Romney … discuss.
Related Lockout Links:
>> Ilya Bryzgalov is still basically Ilya Bryzgalov
>> Brayden Schenn is especially filthy in the minors
>> Photo of Flyers’ ice inside the Wells Fargo Center
>> Wayne Simmonds Russell Crowe’d a guy in Germany
>> Sidney Crosby yada yada yada, yeah yeah yeah, alright
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return