Dec 19, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
If you’re going to use a bunch of hockey players as a comedic device in your new movie, you’d think fighting and/or removing their fake teeth would have to make an appearance. Judd Apatow did just that when he had Ian Lapperriere take out his his grill and hand it to the lovely Megan Fox. Having her then actually proceed to put the teeth in her mouth is going the extra mile for laughs that Apatow has been known to go. Probably tastes like Molson.
Scott Hartnell also has a speaking line in the above preview clip of “This is 40″ which hits theatres this weekend.
|larrycramsey on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|mehaul on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Chris Watson on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Gary on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
- Finding Gillooly: What Happened To Figure Skating's Infamous Villain?
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages