Dec 6, 2011, 1:58 AM EST
Late Monday night, CBS Sports’ Scott Miller reported that the Miami Marlins met with Albert Pujols’ agent (also J-Roll’s) Dan Lozano in Dallas and upped their offer for the likely future Hall of Fame slugging first baseman to nine years.
Miller goes on to write that some of the new Marlins are punch drunk and feeling good about themselves.
“Ryan Howard is hurt. They might not be getting Jimmy Rollins back.”
Talk is cheap, especially in December. But damn. Imagine if they landed King Albert.
|larrycramsey on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|mehaul on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Chris Watson on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Gary on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
- Finding Gillooly: What Happened To Figure Skating's Infamous Villain?
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages