Sep 22, 2008, 7:40 AM EST
UPDATE: Apparently they do the whole cyber sex thing.
As many real Eagles geeks (and/or pervs) will remember, Playboy Playmate and star of E!’s The Girls Next Door, Kendra Wilkinson had a short lived blog on the Philadelphia Eagles official message board a few years back. Kendra is a self purported fan of both the Eagles and the San Diego Chargers and has sported Philly gear on the television show.
Dan Gross is now reporting that Kendra may have 84 more reasons to cheer for the Birds. She may be in love with Eagles receiver Hank Baskett.
Wilkinson is, on the show at least, one of Hugh Hefner’s live-in girlfriends. We’re told that Wilkinson, 23, and Baskett, 26, recently dined together at Redstone (500 Rt. 73 S.) in Marlton.
She lists “HB3″ as one of her heroes on her MySpace page, and
Baskett’s page, which is private, says “HB3 in LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!!” An
Eagles spokesman contacted Baskett for comment and got back to us
saying he had not heard from the receiver.
An 80 year old white guy and a 26 year old NFL star, I could see how she could be into both of those.
UPDATE: According to the fine photoblog WWTD, Hank and Kendra are actually engaged. The more you know…
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages