May 1, 2013, 1:36 AM EDT
Quick refresher: Andrew Bynum is a professional basketball player in the NBA who didn’t play for the Philadelphia 76ers this season.
Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot. He’ll be free to sign with whatever team his heart desires this summer. Sure, there’s a chance that could be back in Philly, but who really knows at this point.
Alas, he appears to be doing what any sensible human being who made something in the area of an eight figure paycheck over the last year or so. He’s traveling the world.
According to a posting on Bleacher Report, Bynum and his knees were recently spotted flamenco dancing in Spain. Jesse Dorsey writes:
Cafe de Chinitas, a restaurant in Madrid, posted this video on Monday of Bynum getting his groove on with a few dancers on stage at the very festive-looking eatery.
Now, before we go and jump all over the guy and give him guff, calling this the “bowling incident 2.0,” or comparing it to Bynum selfishly going bungee jumping despite the fact that his contract forbade it, I’m going to go ahead and defend him.
Doh. I was just going to label this “bowling incident 2.0,” too.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, my only takeaway from all of this is: Spain looks pretty fun. I want to go to there.
|BenE. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|MikeD on The Secret Service once threat…|
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money