May 1, 2013, 1:36 AM EST
Quick refresher: Andrew Bynum is a professional basketball player in the NBA who didn’t play for the Philadelphia 76ers this season.
Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot. He’ll be free to sign with whatever team his heart desires this summer. Sure, there’s a chance that could be back in Philly, but who really knows at this point.
Alas, he appears to be doing what any sensible human being who made something in the area of an eight figure paycheck over the last year or so. He’s traveling the world.
According to a posting on Bleacher Report, Bynum and his knees were recently spotted flamenco dancing in Spain. Jesse Dorsey writes:
Cafe de Chinitas, a restaurant in Madrid, posted this video on Monday of Bynum getting his groove on with a few dancers on stage at the very festive-looking eatery.
Now, before we go and jump all over the guy and give him guff, calling this the “bowling incident 2.0,” or comparing it to Bynum selfishly going bungee jumping despite the fact that his contract forbade it, I’m going to go ahead and defend him.
Doh. I was just going to label this “bowling incident 2.0,” too.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, my only takeaway from all of this is: Spain looks pretty fun. I want to go to there.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages