Jul 31, 2007, 2:12 PM EDT
We’re trying out a new weekly feature, eBay item of the week. Let us know what you think.
Boy is it hot out there today. I know what you’re thinking. It’s time to head to the beach and cool off with some Kohr’s Bros’ ice cream. But what is a die hard Eagles fan-lady to wear? eBay has you covered with this stylish two piece perfect for the South Philly princess ready to show her support while working on that perfect orange bronze.
From the item description:
You are bidding on a BRAND NEW NFL licensed Philadelphia Eagles LOGO
AND TEAM COLOR BOY CUT bikini with all the bells and whistles. This is
a top of the line bikini designed by G-3 exclusively for the NFL
series. Top of the line quality garment – 80% Nylon 20% Spandex.
Designed exclusively under license from the NFL For Her Collection -
this is quite a piece for Eagles fans – talk about a head turner!!
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return