Jan 11, 2009, 3:15 PM EST
Strange day in the Philly sports world with pretty bad news coming out of the Eagles camp and then the story of Scott Boras wanting $27 million a year for Cliff Lee on the open market. Thought we needed to change the flow up a bit.
Philly.com has a photo gallery of the Philadelphia Passion’s loss to the Miami Caliente last week. Maybe that will cheer you? Perhaps I’m wrong, but doesn’t it kind of look like they recruited Brian Westbrook to play in photo 68?
Also, Philadelphia Passion posts are the new Kendra posts. Sorry. Or you’re welcome. I’m not sure which.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages