Jul 29, 2010, 5:33 PM EST
As you may or may not know, tonight is ’80s Retro Night at the Phillies game. This is clearly much more fun than Christmas in July. Ryan Howard as Mr. T. is infinity times cooler than Cody Ransom as an elf.
Plus, these ladies are here. [photos below]
More on ’80s night from Phillies.com:
1980′s Dance Party on the Bud Light Rooftop on Ashburn Alley, 5:30-6:30
p.m. DJ Jon Joaquin will be playing the 80′s tunes. Special guests
include the Hot Pants Girls, Miami Vice’s Crockett & Tubbs
(impersonators), Pierre Robert (WMMR DJ) – who will also be throwing out
the ceremonial first pitch and Eddie Bruce (original host of Channel
17′s Dancin’ on Air). Prizes and surprises for best dressed and more.
Do I feel awkward taking cellphone photos of ladies dressed as ’80s jazzercise people? Of course not, just doing my job.
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages