Mar 8, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
Green grass, the sounds of the ball park, hotdogs, peanuts, and beer. All key ingredients as to why we love baseball so much.
The folks over at Big League Stew posted a list of the top 10 brews available at Major League ballparks and listed Flying Fish’s Extra Pale Ale as the cold and frosty to pick up at Citizens Bank Park. In addition to being one of the best ballparks in the country, CBP also has one of the best beer selections in town.
Personally, with my partial season ticket plan seats in left center, I typically go with the beer ladies by the gates on the opposite side of Harry the K’s while I know Matt P. likes to walk a bit to find a Troegs Sunshine Pils or Victory HopDevil.
What’s your favorite beer to grab at the park while watching the Phils? [photos of beer below]
|caliphornian on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|BenE. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages