Oct 10, 2013, 4:14 PM EST
Thankfully, Santa will deliver this Christmas when “Grudge Match” hits theatres.
The movie stars none other than Sly Stallone as a — get this — aging former boxer long past his prime! The plot sets him up against his former arch rival played by the guy from Raging Bull. They fought twice a couple of decades ago but never set up their big rubber match.
Here’s what IMDB says about the whole thing:
A pair of aging boxing rivals are coaxed out of retirement to fight one final bout — 30 years after their last match.
Sounds familiar. But will Robert De Niro be able to pull of the kind of performance he impressed with in Silver Linings Playbook?
Finally, what kind of numbskull would go see this movie? Okay fine, I totally would.
|BenE. on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|Turbo on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|corey on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Kunk on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages