Feb 3, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Kobayashi blew the competition away at Friday morning’s Wing Bowl by downing 337 wings which destroyed the old record. After the competition, Kobi said he could fit another 100 or so in his stomach.
Ryan Petzar got the pleasure of enjoying the aroma of the postgame locker room following Kobi’s big win at Wing Bowl XX. He talked to Kobi who told him about not being filled to the brim just yet.
now, I think I could eat them,” the newly minted Wing Bowl champion
Takeru Kobayashi told me about an hour after his coronation. “Not if it
was a competition, but if you brought them to me, I’d take my time. But I
could fit 100 more in,” he said while patting his distended stomach.
Who wants to go to Chickie’s for some wings before the 76ers game tonight?
>>Kobayashi: I could eat a hundred more wings [Philly.com]
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages