Jun 13, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
Everything you need to know about Sylvester Stallone and Mike Tyson entering the Boxing Hall of Fame was summarized nicely by the folks at the Associated Press in their opening line.
And with that, Sly Stallone — a guy whose ties to the sport are based solely on his involvement in the award winning “Rocky” movie series — is part of a hall of fame for athletes who have achieved greatness in their sport.
Next thing you know, they’re going to put up a statue of the guy in the city the fictional the movie was based in.
Watch Stallone’s speech here:
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|LightMan on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|You're Clueless on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|Mo-Cup-Town on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages