Dec 3, 2013, 1:35 PM EDT
At what point do you conclude that it’s reasonable pay thousands of dollars for a month-long electric bill?
When your football team embarrasses Wisconsin at Camp Randall.
Penn State alumnus and superfan Bob Witt has outdone himself again this year. After winning over the internet (although probably not his neighbors) with this video of his Christmas light display synchronized to popular Penn State fight songs, Witt is back at it again this year with an even more impressive and Penn State-centered display.
This thing apparently makes use of some 45,000 lights.
WE ARE … pissing off Bob and Joann nextdoor for the way they passively-aggressively move our leaf bags back onto our side of the mailbox? Don’t even get me started on those bastards across the street. #ChristmasTalk
It’s Dec. 3 and I’m still waiting for my Advent beer box. Video:
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return