Jun 16, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
Welp, he wore them. Billy Horschel talked to CSN’s Neil Hartman the other day about the sure-to-be infamous octopus pants he planned to wear for today’s final round of the 2013 U.S. Open and today he put them on just like any other man who puts on octopus pants: one leg at a time.
[for more of the Level's U.S. Open coverage click here]
Personally, I’m a fan. Two big thumbs up. Or eight tentacles or whatever.
Yahoo!’s Kevin Kaduk has more on the pants and notes that they shorts version of the octopi are available for purchase for a cool 98 bucks.
Horschel enters Sunday right in the hunt for the trophy, sitting at +1 entering the round putting him two strokes back of current leader Phil Mickelson. Horschel tees off at 2:47 today.
Well here they are! The highly anticipated highly controversial….Octopus pants! Great outfits all week by RLX! pic.twitter.com/UrQwSYWZkB
— Billy Horschel (@BillyHo_Golf) June 16, 2013
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return