Jun 15, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Golf crowds — other than the Birdman and the omnipresent “Get in the Hole!” guy — get a bad rap for being uptight and reserved.
But in reality, it’s a pack of dehydrated thousands standing in the sun all day and drinking beer. These people will cheer for anything.
And what better to cheer for than the fat, fuzzy groundhog that temporarily halted Phil Mickelson’s round on Friday?
I want to take him home and care for him as my own.
— Tom G. ⛳ (@doctomg) June 15, 2013
God speed little buddy:
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money