Sep 11, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
September 11 is always going to be a day that sticks out on the calendar. Those who lived through that day will remember the tragic events and lost loved ones of that fall morning in their own ways.
I was a junior at Boston College living off campus, so to look back and hear the story of Welles Crowther, who also became known as the Man in the Red Bandana, is particularly moving. ESPN’s Outside the Lines did a wonderful job telling the story of one of the thousands of heroes on that day.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages