Sep 23, 2011, 1:43 PM EDT
Since their Week 1 threads drew such a shocking national divide between criticism, praise and stark outrage, we figured we’d return with Maryland’s latest Under Armour mix and match.
As reported by Keith Pompey yesterday, “the Maryland captains decided Wednesday to wear gold jerseys, black pants, and black helmets for Saturday’s game against Temple at Byrd Stadium.”
Look, when you’re averaging just shy of 500 yards of total offense and 31.5 points per game, you can wear whatever you want.
Be on the lookout for Temple and PSU pre-gamers tomorrow morning. The Nittany Lions play host to the Eastern Michigan Eagles at noon, while the Owls and Terps are set to kick off at exactly 12:29 p.m.
College football—it isn’t about the money. But seriously…
|mfrey0118 on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|frank on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money