Sep 23, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
Since their Week 1 threads drew such a shocking national divide between criticism, praise and stark outrage, we figured we’d return with Maryland’s latest Under Armour mix and match.
As reported by Keith Pompey yesterday, “the Maryland captains decided Wednesday to wear gold jerseys, black pants, and black helmets for Saturday’s game against Temple at Byrd Stadium.”
Look, when you’re averaging just shy of 500 yards of total offense and 31.5 points per game, you can wear whatever you want.
Be on the lookout for Temple and PSU pre-gamers tomorrow morning. The Nittany Lions play host to the Eastern Michigan Eagles at noon, while the Owls and Terps are set to kick off at exactly 12:29 p.m.
College football—it isn’t about the money. But seriously…
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages