Mar 9, 2012, 2:34 PM EDT
2:30 p.m.: The Temple Owls simply didn’t take care of the basketball in their game this afternoon in Atlantic City. UMass took advantage of those turnovers and knocked the favorite out of the A-10 tournament. They may also have kicked Drexel in the shins along the way.
And now who would have thought, but the La Salle Explorers are the last team left standing to carry the Philadelphia banner. They literally just tipped (6:36 p.m.) with the St. Louis Billikens and Ramon Galloway. We’re courtside and will have a wrap-up of the day’s events later this evening.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money