Aug 17, 2011, 3:25 PM EST
After missing the entirety of last season with fractures in both his feet, former Temple Owl Craig Williams is making the move to TCU. The 6-9 power forward will complete his final year of eligibility as a member of the Horned Frogs.
A three-point specialist, Williams was used for the better part of two seasons in a limited role off the bench. His minutes declined in the 2009-2010 season after his percentage from behind the arc dropped from 40% to just 32.6%. Given his limited development in the post, lack of defensive rebounds and inability to effectively crash the boards after jacking an errant three, Williams became expendable once he stopped knocking down from long range.
Nonetheless a fan favorite thanks to his unique personality and outgoing exploits, Williams generally drew cheers from the Temple students when stepping onto the floor. They sounded something like this:
Later days, big guy.
|The Evster on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Z on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Corey on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Rev215 on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages