Mar 14, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
Looking for a house in South Philly? How about Rocky’s?
The 90-year-old residence at at 2313 South Lambert St. “is a two-story row house covering 1,036 square feet, with 3 bedrooms, 2
bathrooms and a basement. It’s situated in a South Philadelphia
neighborhood in walking distance of Girard Park.”
Pictures of the house — including the basement in which Adrian does the laundry — below.
Begin obligatory arguments over your favorite Rocky film. The chic answer is to go with IV but there’s nothing better for me than the training scenes from in L.A. from III.
“WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!” — Apollo Creed on a beach
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money