Jan 13, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
The Washington Post’s fantastic Sally Jenkins has gotten the first real interview with Penn State legend Joe Paterno in the wake of his firing as head football coach following the Jerry Sandusky scandal breaking.
The interview is not yet live on the Internet, but the Post did publish a photo of JoePa, who is clearly feeling the effects of his chemotherapy treatment. The full interview will be published on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. here.
I think it’s safe to say anyone with a remote interest in Penn State University will look forward to reading her report.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return