Mar 17, 2013, 9:02 PM EST
Temple and Villanova too. But they’ve done that in the past two decades so that’s not as exciting as the Explorers getting a bid.
La Salle will get the national spotlight as well with one of the play-in games on Wednesday night.
Let’s go Philly.
Villanova (20-13), a No. 9 seed, has been placed in the South region and
will face 8-seed North Carolina (24-10) on Friday in Kansas City, Mo.
Temple (23-9), also a 9-seed, has been placed in the East region and will face NC State (24-10) on Friday in Dayton, Ohio.
Salle (21-9), which had to sweat out Selection Sunday, will face Boise
State (21-10) on Wednesday at 9:10 p.m. in Dayton in one of the First
Four games between 13-seeds. It will be the Explorers’ first NCAA
tournament appearance since 1992.
video via Dom
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages