Dec 4, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
After days of speculation that the Owls would either be on their way to Washington, D.C. or Albuquerque—and after hours of breaking updates that Temple would be traveling to the latter destination at the behest of the World-Wide Leader—we now know that the Temple Owls will meet the Wyoming Cowboys in the New Mexico Bowl on December 17th.
Not only will the Owls be obviously pumped to go bowling, they should be doubly pumped with their luck of the draw. Wyoming, with a record of 8-4 this season and 5-2 in the Mountain West Conference, is apparently disastrous against the run.
On just that subject, Kyle Gauss of the venerated Owlscoop.com:
Sounds tasty. Though, really, Temple would have settled for any opponent after being left out in the cold last year.
Alright, 13 days until Temple’s second bowl game in three years (and third in thirty-three). Who’s road trippin’ it to New Mexico? No? Alright, anyone flying? How about the band, you guys?
Is it really too late to go to D.C.?
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages