Dec 4, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
After days of speculation that the Owls would either be on their way to Washington, D.C. or Albuquerque—and after hours of breaking updates that Temple would be traveling to the latter destination at the behest of the World-Wide Leader—we now know that the Temple Owls will meet the Wyoming Cowboys in the New Mexico Bowl on December 17th.
Not only will the Owls be obviously pumped to go bowling, they should be doubly pumped with their luck of the draw. Wyoming, with a record of 8-4 this season and 5-2 in the Mountain West Conference, is apparently disastrous against the run.
On just that subject, Kyle Gauss of the venerated Owlscoop.com:
Sounds tasty. Though, really, Temple would have settled for any opponent after being left out in the cold last year.
Alright, 13 days until Temple’s second bowl game in three years (and third in thirty-three). Who’s road trippin’ it to New Mexico? No? Alright, anyone flying? How about the band, you guys?
Is it really too late to go to D.C.?
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return