Dec 14, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Former Villanova guard Scottie Reynolds has officially signed a free agent contract to join the Utah Jazz.
Reynolds has been in the camp with the team since last week, though there were allegedly some complications in getting his international clearance from FIBA after he spent some time overseas last spring and summer.
Always cool to see local guys taking their shot and hopefully cracking the league. Scottie has unfortunately, and obviously unwillingly, been subject to the distinction as the only AP first-team All-American not to be selected in the NBA draft since 1976.
Assuming he can catch on in Utah, it stands to reason that he won’t really care how he got there, just that he made it.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money