Nov 17, 2012, 5:23 PM EDT
Army came into its Saturday game with Temple allowing 208 yards on the ground per game.
It’s allowing a lot more now.
Temple’s Matt Brown scored the Owls’ first two touchdowns before departing with an injury, allowing Montel Harris to rip off seven of his own in a 63-32 win at West Point.
Harris’ seven TDs and 351 yards are new Temple records, as he passed Bernard Pierce (5) and Paul Palmer (349), respectively. The team’s 63 points also tied a school record.
Temple running backs have scored a combined 13 touchdowns in their last two trips to Michie Stadium.
With the win, Temple improved to 4-6 and snapped a four-game losing streak. To keep track of their almost impossibly small hopes of still making a bowl game, click here.
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money