Mar 22, 2013, 1:52 PM EDT
Having Charles Barkley in the mix on CBS/TNT/TruTV/TBS’ coverage of March Madness has been both a blessing and a curse. Sure, we all want more Chuck in our lives at all times, but his prep work and analysis of the college hoop game has left a bit to be desired over the past few years. That said, Charles almost always brings the funny and I don’t know what it is about this commercial, but the idea of Sir Charles calling a bunch of little kids hooping it up in the driveway sounds a lot like what I imagined in my head when I was six years old playing in the driveway in Havertown.
It’s not quite Dikembe Mutombo finger-wag levels of amazing, but it’s still pretty good.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money